You missed it This great deal for Queen Sheba Ethiopian Cuisine is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Queen Sheba Ethiopian Cuisine
Three-Course Ethiopian Feast for Two in Capitol Hill
Ethiopians have been perfecting their hearty, spicy cuisine for millennia. Join the age-old tradition with a visit to Queen Sheba Ethiopian Cuisine:
• $21 ($43 value) for a three-course meal for two
• Includes one appetizer salad, one family-style entrée, and two desserts
• Nosh on spicy chicken doro wat, garlic sautéed greens, or beef with chickpeas
• Savory veggie platter includes spicy lentils, greens, and split yellow peas
• Finish up with a sweet treat like baklava or tiramisu
• Communal tables and dim lighting give this John Street restaurant casual appeal
Want more? Check out Queen Sheba on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 25, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 20, 2013