You missed it This great deal for Vail Cascade Resort & Spa is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Vail Cascade Resort & Spa
One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, April 16 to June 14 ($99), April 1 to April 15 ($129), or March 12 to March 29 ($199)
95% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
In honor of awards season, we're rolling out the red carpet with this week's Escape to a magical place that looks like a scene from the silver screen.
Pack your bags and start preparing your grand entrance to Vail Cascade Resort & Spa, a AAA Four Diamond hotel in the heart of Rocky Mountain ski country.
You and a date can stay for one night in a Standard Room, April 16 to June 14 ($99), April 1 to April 15 ($129), or March 12 to March 29 ($199). All dates are 2012.
You'll arrive to A-list amenities like a pair of heated outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs; racquetball, squash, tennis, volleyball, and basketball courts; and Vail's largest fitness center. Get rid of the awards-season stress with a morning yoga class before unwinding in an aromatherapy steam room. Vail Cascade will even waive the resort fee and offer you complimentary parking.
Travel + Leisure digs Cascade for its proximity to downtown Vail, as well as for its ever-convenient chairlift servicing Vail Mountain. Prefer flat land to the powdery slopes? Explore the fanciful shops of downtown Vail, or hit the trail for a hike or bike ride along breathtaking Gore Creek.
Tell your publicist you're unavailable for interviews and head to The Sanctuary to lounge by the fire on hand-carved chaise lounges with French-press tea and fruit-infused water, before indulging in treatments that'll take you into another altitude. Treat yourself to the CoCo Cream body wrap and a hot stone massage at the award-winning Aria Spa, where "salvation is not only on hand," says Concierge.com, "it's on-property."
Feast on fresh, local cuisine with a side of mountain views at the Cascade Village Market & Cafe, serving three meals a day (pastries and coffee for breakfast, sandwiches and salads for lunch, and gourmet pizza and wine for dinner). Just be sure to leave room for a dessert of vanilla bread pudding with spiced apples and cranberry ice cream.
Finally, get ready to celebrate with a night at Fireside Bar, where, during ski season, the fireplace and live entertainment will keep even the most dramatic actors feeling happy and relaxed. There's no need to open an envelope—choose today's Escape and the winner is you.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 14, 2012
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Vouchers are non-refundable at booking
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Vouchers include waived resort fee and complimentary parking
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: 3/14-17; 3/23-24; 3/29-31; 4/22-23; 5/18-19; 5/29-6/6, 6/7-8
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
special printed voucher
Deal Fine Print
Entire value must be used in a single visit
• Limit one voucher per reservation
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Vouchers are non-refundable at booking
• Not valid on existing reservations
• Vouchers include waived resort fee and complimentary parking
• Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
• Blackout dates: 3/14-17; 3/23-24; 3/29-31; 4/22-23; 5/18-19; 5/29-6/6, 6/7-8
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 14, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms