You missed it This great deal for TLC is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Ticket to a Filming of Randy to the Rescue on April 1 at 11 a.m. at Sheraton Boston Hotel
84% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
If you love watching Say Yes to the Dress almost as much as you love your Prince Charming, let wedding guru Randy Fenoli be your knight in shining armor with today's deal. Pay $7 for one ticket to an event where Randy will be filming his new TLC show, Randy to the Rescue (a $15 value). If planning your wedding has you feeling like a damsel in distress, save the date for April 1 at 11 a.m. (you should arrive around 10:40 a.m.) at Sheraton Boston Hotel. You'll browse through Randy's favorite designer gowns, accessories, and more as he offers style tips, explains hot trends, and helps local brides-to-be find their dream dress. This 53%-off deal will have you saying "I do" -- as in "Now I do know what style of dress will suit me" and "I do want a photo booth."
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 26, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2012
the fine print
- Limit 2 vouchers per person
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Valid on April 1, 2012, only
- Event starts at 11 a.m.
- Interaction or time with any show talent is not guaranteed
- For ticket questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
special printed voucher
Deal Fine Print
Limit 2 vouchers per person
• Entire value must be used in a single visit
• Valid on April 1, 2012, only
• Event starts at 11 a.m.
• Interaction or time with any show talent is not guaranteed
• For ticket questions, email email@example.com
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 26, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms