Consider this deal from Oliver's Restaurant a true fusion revolution: Combining equal parts American comfort and Mexican zing, the quaint neighborhood eatery in Lake Oswego wows diners with its creative yet wholesome concoctions.
• $12 for $25 to spend on food and drink at dinner
• Start with sweet Gorgonzola-stuffed dates or spicy jalapeños sheathed in bacon
• Mains include chicken or vegetarian potpies and blue cheese burgers
• Savor the aged beef rib-eye or enchiladas
• No microwaves, heat lamps, or deep frier -- everything is cooked fresh to order
Want more? Check out Oliver's Restaurant on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2013
back by popular demand:
American Classic Comfort Fuses with Mexican Favorites
- from $12