You missed it This great deal for Maine Huts & Trails is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Maine Huts & Trails
A One-Night Stay for One at Poplar Stream Falls Hut, Flagstaff Lake Hut, or Grand Falls Hut with Full Breakfast and Dinner
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Forget cramped rows of resort cabins—an authentic mountain getaway requires a healthy dose of backcountry wilderness.
Named the best hut-to-hut mountain biking trip for families by Outside, Maine Huts & Trails offers 45 miles of wooded corridors dotted by three full-service lodges, each a day's journey from the next. Escape to a natural haven in the New England forest with a one-night stay in a bunk room at one of the lodges and you'll receive breakfast and dinner ($42 per person). To hike the whole trail, you can extend your trip by combining as many vouchers as you like.
Sprawl out beside the picturesque falls at the Poplar Stream Falls Hut; explore what Yankee calls Maine's "Best Lake Lodging" at Flagstaff Lake Hut; or drift into total isolation at the remote Grand Falls Hut. All provide soft foam mattresses, cozy blankets, and library areas with books and games, not to mention hot showers, radiant heat, and electricity generated from alternative energy sources.
Your morning will begin with an included home-cooked breakfast served family style. After getting your fill of hearty grub, you'll grab your gear and set out to explore your lush surroundings.
With fun for outdoor enthusiasts of all levels, the trails of Carrabassett Valley, Maine, are ideal for mountain biking, climbing, wildlife viewing, fishing, and paddle sports. You can cruise down dirt roads or glide across Flagstaff Lake, before going on a leisurely hike beneath the pines.
As the sun sets, you'll venture back to your secluded lodgings for an included dinner. Afterward, take in the sounds of the forest with a glass of wine—a variety of beers and wines are available for purchase.
Crowded resort villages can't compare to acres and acres of untouched woodlands. For a summer vacation that's truly off the beaten track, Escape into the Maine wilderness.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 29, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 28, 2012
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 6/22/12-10/28/12
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Lunch available for purchase, beer and wine available for purchase in huts
- Rates are based on single person
- Good for all ages
- Choose from one of the following huts Flagstaff Lake Hut, Poplar Stream Hut, and Grand Falls Hut; or combine multiple vouchers to stay at all
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
special printed voucher
Deal Fine Print
Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
• Valid for travel 6/22/12-10/28/12
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Not valid on group or existing reservations
• Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Lunch available for purchase, beer and wine available for purchase in huts
• Rates are based on single person
• Good for all ages
• Choose from one of the following huts Flagstaff Lake Hut, Poplar Stream Hut, and Grand Falls Hut; or combine multiple vouchers to stay at all
• All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 29, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 28, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms