You missed it This great deal for Governor Hotel is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
A Two-Night Stay for Two with a Bottle of Wine, Truffles, and Discounts on Dining and Theater
87% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Impressed with the majesty of coastal Washington's mountains, British explorers named the range after Mount Olympus, a peak so heavenly that the Greek gods called it home. Today, the Olympic Mountains and surrounding area are no less divine. See for yourself on this week's Escape to the Governor Hotel in Olympia, Washington.
You and a companion will spend two nights in a Grand King Room ($174) or Grand King Suite ($194) and receive a bottle of Washington wine, chocolate truffles, two-for-one dinner at Adesso restaurant, and two-for-one tickets to the Harlequin Productions.
The fruit of recent renovations, brand-new Grand King Rooms and Suites are outfitted with features befitting a deity, including 46-inch flat-screen LCD TVs, massage shower heads, pillow menus, floor-to-ceiling windows, and French balconies. Grand King accommodations are perched on the top floors for views of the State Capitol, Capitol Lake, Puget Sound, and, of course, the Olympic Mountains.
The ancient Greeks made routine offerings to keep the gods happy, but they wouldn't have been able to match all that Olympia has to give. "The old and charming downtown area is compact and easy on the feet," says Fodor's review of Olympia. "There are little unexpected surprises all through town, from pretty little half-block parks and blossoming miniature gardens to clutches of Thai and Vietnamese restaurants and antiques shops."
Two-for-one tickets to the nearby Harlequin Productions will surely put a smile on your face. This theater offers everything from classic plays like Richard III to '70s rock 'n' roll concerts. Whether you're in the mood for a tragedy or a comedy, Harlequin has something to keep you entertained.
When you're ready for a bit of bacchanalia, Adesso in downtown Olympia serves classic Mediterranean fare like moussaka along with delectable Italian dishes and, of course, a fine selection of wine.
Though it may seem too good to be true, this week's Escape is no myth. It's also not immortal, so snap it up while you can.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 29, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- Property is 100% non-smoking
- No pets allowed
- Adults only in Grand King Rooms and Suites; no children allowed
- Harlequin Theater shows are Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday; theatre is dark Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Entire value must be used in a single visit
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Not valid on existing reservations
• Based upon double occupancy
• Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
• Offer may be combined to extend stay
• Property is 100% non-smoking
• No pets allowed
• Adults only in Grand King Rooms and Suites; no children allowed
• Harlequin Theater shows are Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday; theatre is dark Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 29, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms