You missed it This great deal for Pier 5 Hotel is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
Home-Delivered Meals with Farm-Fresh Ingredients
$20 or $30 at Charming Charlie
8x10, 12x18, 16x20, or 20x30 Photo Canvas
Pier 5 Hotel
One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard King or Double Room, Sundays to Thursdays; Breakfast for Two; Crab-Cooking Demo with Wine and Beer; and Bottle of Wine
93% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
For all the travel channels with far-flung correspondents showcasing the ease of jaunting off to Barcelona, Beijing, or Bucharest, there is another travel trend we feel patriotically drawn toward: the rediscovery of our own great cities.
The first stop, with this week's Escape, is Baltimore. Get a one-night stay for two in a King or Double Room, Sundays through Thursdays, at the whimsical Pier 5 Hotel in the heart of the redeveloped Inner Harbor ($182). You'll also get a welcome bottle of wine and next-day breakfast for two, plus access to Crabby Hour, a crab-cooking demo with complimentary wine and beer.
Once a hub for sugar processing, shipbuilding, and steel working, Baltimore's Inner Harbor is now the city's cultural center, buzzing with shops, restaurants, and bars. Take it all in from your room, which boasts views of the harbor or the city as well as all the standard amenities (wireless Internet, TV with movies, and more).
Start your stay with a visit to the National Aquarium, situated right next to the hotel. According to Forbes Traveler, this seven-story, glass-pyramid-topped fish tank is one of "America's top aquariums, featuring north of 16,500 animals."
For dinner, make reservations at one of the city's best restaurants—Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant are both conveniently attached to the hotel. Both dish up time-honored American-style cuisine in an upscale yet down-to-earth atmosphere.
Afterward, hop on the Baltimore Water Taxi at Pier 5 and take in views of the harbor. The boat makes 17 stops around the bay; you'll want to hop off at Fell's Point, which locals claim is packed with more bars per square mile than anywhere else in the country.
Whether you cruise the waterfront promenades on foot or hop from spot to spot by boat, you'll have plenty to discover (or rediscover) during 24 hours in this—one of many around our great nation—renaissancing city.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 24, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 7, 2013
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Not valid on group or existing reservations
• Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
• All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 24, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 7, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms