They say every cloud has a silver lining, and with today's deal from Silver Lining Aviation, you can see for yourself -- up close and personal:
• $149 ($366 value) for a one-hour powered hang-glider flight session
• Includes 15-minute lesson, 30 minutes in the air, a 15-minute debriefing, and photo op
• Fly in an FAA-certified Light Sport Powered Hang Glider
• Flight instructor acts as your co-pilot, helping ensure your safety
• Sessions are available daily at the Tampa North Flight Center in Lutz
Safety and Fun
You'll only fly in areas that are clear of commercial jets, and this craft is regularly inspected by the FAA. You can go as high as 10,000 feet depending on your comfort level and the temperature. As for the fun factor... well, just watch and see for yourself.
Want more? Check out Silver Lining Aviation on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 14, 2013
back by popular demand:
Silver Lining Aviation
Experience the Exhiliration of Hang-Gliding
- from $149