You missed it This great deal for Grimaldi's Luna Park is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Grimaldi's Luna Park
Time-Tested Italian Recipes since 1943
94% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Since being founded in 1943 by the current owner's grandparents, Grimaldi's Luna Park has grown from a little soda fountain cafe into a full-service Italian restaurant:
• $20 for $40 to spend on food and non-alcoholic drinks at dinner
• Start with an appetizer of greens featuring fresh escarole with pancetta and hot cherry peppers
• Dig into homemade lasagne, pesto gnocchi, or penne with marinara (pictured)
• Try Italian-style oven-roasted chicken with olive oil, garlic, rosemary, and white wine
• Savor a 10-ounce, center-cut filet mignon smothered with grilled portabella mushrooms
• Located on Yorktown Circle in East Syracuse; call to make a dinner reservation
Want more? Check out Grimaldi's Luna Park on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 10, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 10, 2013