You missed it This great deal for Grimaldi's Luna Park is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Grimaldi's Luna Park
Time-Tested Italian Recipes since 1943
94% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Since being founded in 1943 by the current owner's grandparents, Grimaldi's Luna Park has grown from a little soda fountain cafe into a full-service Italian restaurant:
• $20 for $40 to spend on food and non-alcoholic drinks at dinner
• Start with an appetizer of greens featuring fresh escarole with pancetta and hot cherry peppers
• Dig into homemade lasagne, pesto gnocchi, or penne with marinara (pictured)
• Try Italian-style oven-roasted chicken with olive oil, garlic, rosemary, and white wine
• Savor a 10-ounce, center-cut filet mignon smothered with grilled portabella mushrooms
• Located on Yorktown Circle in East Syracuse; call to make a dinner reservation
Want more? Check out Grimaldi's Luna Park on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 27, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 10, 2013