We're not pulling your fin when we say that Pocono Fishing Adventures takes the bait for best fishing trip in the area:
• $190 ($381 value) for a three-hour chartered fishing trip for six people including soft drinks
• $348 ($740 value) for an all-day event for six people including lunch
• Custom 20-foot pontoon boats fully equipped w/advanced depth-finding, GPS, and safety equipment
• Experienced guides cater to seasoned fisherman, amateurs, and kids
• Provide tips and tricks for catching the biggest fish in Beltzville Lake
• Guests on this charter took home the fifth largest catfish, largest sucker, and three out of the top five ranks for bluegill in the state in 2010
• Three-hour trips leave daily at 5:30 a.m., 9 a.m., 1 p.m., and 5:30 p.m.
• Day trips 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. with Como Pizza, soft drinks, and water
• Fishing rods and bait included
Want more? Check out Pocono Fishing Adventures on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 10, 2013
back by popular demand:
Poconos Fishing Trip For Six
- from $190