At the Lemoncello Italian Restaurant & Bar of East Rochester, you'll find a Euro-style cafe, a romantically lit lounge, and a year-round heated patio all wrapped up into one chic eatery:
• $10 for $20 to spend on food and drink at dinner
• Dinner served from 4-10 p.m. Monday through Saturday with live music throughout the week
• Start with a basil-studded bruschetta, homemade arancini, or Sicilian-style fried calamari
• Italian-born chef Silvana Formoso prepares authentic mains like decadent seafood cioppino
• Also, elegant pastas like homemade ricotta gnocchi or pesto pappardelle with truffle oil
"My gnocchi were perfectly seasoned and my friend's homemade pasta with duck ragu was so rich in flavor. It was great to see a modern and traditional menu all in one."
Want more? Check out Lemoncello Italian Restaurant & Bar on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 25, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 21, 2013
Lemoncello Italian Restaurant & Bar
Classic Italian Eats with an Array of Enticing Twists
- from $10