You missed it This great deal for Reyes Winery is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Wine Tasting for Two in Los Angeles County
88% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Tucked between national forests 40 miles north of Los Angeles, the small town of Agua Dulce (Spanish for "sweet water") is aptly named -- after all, there's no drink more delicious than the region's small-production wines. Climb the 2,800-foot elevation for a taste at Reyes Winery, a 16-acre vineyard known for its award-winning wines:
• $45 ($90 value) for a wine-tasting experience for two, plus a bottle of wine
• Cheese pairings draw out the nuances of the seven different wines in each flight
• Enjoy a guided tour of the winery and gallery, complete with exclusive barrel tastings
• The Reyes family personally planted the vines in 2004
• Open for tastings Saturday and Sunday from 2 to 4 p.m.; tours held at 3 p.m.
Want more? Check out Reyes Winery on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 8, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 6, 2013