You missed it This great deal for Standing Stone Farms is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
8x10, 12x18, 16x20, or 20x30 Photo Canvas
50 x 60 Personalized Photo Blanket
Emergency Supply Solutions
72-Hour Emergency Backpack Kit for 2 or 4 People
Heartwood & Oak
15 Premium Wines and Waiter's Corkscrew
Standing Stone Farms
Learn How to Make Your Own Cheese at an Irish Boutique Farm
Having sampled everything from good, old-fashioned American to exotic zamorano, you're a cheesemonger in the making, and these offers from Standing Stone Farms in Gallatin can take your dairy devotion deeper:
• $29 (regularly $65) for a two-hour BYOB beginners' cheese-making workshop for one
• $58 (regularly $130) for a two-hour BYOB beginners' cheese-making workshop for two
During the small-group, basic beginners' workshop, participants will make ricotta, 45-minute mozzarella, and butter while learning what equipment is needed; where to find the best ingredients; and how to flavor and later store your creamy creations. You'll leave with recipes and the know-how for making your own French-style chèvre and cream cheese at home.
• $139 (regularly $290) for a hands-on BYOB beginners' cheese-making workshop for two
This three- to five-hour workshop will have you and a buddy cooking at your own workstation as you're guided through making butter, mozzarella, mozzarella pinwheels, burrata, and a class-batch of ricotta. You'll sample cheeses, enjoy light fare, and go home with a recipe booklet.
• Irish boutique farm is home to a nationally recognized herd of Nubian goats
• Mother-and-daughter team have been teaching cheese-making classes since 2006
Want more? Check out Standing Stones Farms on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 12, 2013