From its warm décor to stunning artwork to timeless architecture, Christopher's Prime Steak House & Grill is all thoughtful elegance. But the real draw is the prime beef and fresh seafood that won this restaurant OpenTable accolades and an "Excellent" Zagat rating:
• $25 for $50 to spend on food and nonalcoholic drinks
• Favorites include the USDA prime sirloin, grilled halibut, and stuffed tenderloin medallions
• Blue cheese-crusted mashed potatoes and Manhattan-style cheesecake round out the meal
• Both locations (downtown SLC and Draper) feature a full liquor bar and extensive wine list
• Locally owned and operated since 1995
Affordable Fine Dining on the Wasatch Front
It's no wonder Christopher's holds OpenTable's prestigious "Best of State" award and "People's Choice" designation: High ceilings, dark wood trim, and a plethora of booths and tables make this spot the perfect place for a special occasion, a romantic night out, or a casual dinner with friends. Made with the best USDA Prime and Certified Angus beef available, steaks are cooked in 1,500-degree broilers to seal in flavor -- plus the produce is organic and locally sourced, and the seafood is flown in daily.
Want more? Check out Christopher's Prime Steak House & Grill on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 17, 2013
Christopher's Prime Steak House & Grill
Award-Winning Steak and Seafood Make for a Memorable Meal
- from $25