You missed it This great deal for Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
Chocoholics, Welcome to Paradise with $30 Toward Treats
The Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory makes its fudge on a traditional marble slab, dips crisp apples in the bubbling caramel of a copper kettle, and sells elegantly crafted truffles in decorative tins. What's not to love about that, and therefore this deal?
• $15 for $30 to spend on chocolates, caramel apples, and other confections
• The selection of 300-plus varieties ranges from chewy caramels to nutty clusters
• Fill a gift box with an assortment of dipped pretzels, glazed fruits, and barks
• This nationwide company is famous for its cocoa blends and rich, intense flavors
• Visit one of two locations in Pike Place Market and Pioneer Square
Want more? Check out the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory on Facebook.