Whether you're a regular Renoir or prefer "abstract" designs, grab a pal and a bottle of wine for an evening of sipping and painting at Grapes & Paints in Overland Park.
• $45 ($90 value) for a Wednesday night BYOB painting class for two
• Two-hour class works perfectly as a memorable date or unique holiday gift
• Apron, paint, canvas, brushes, corkscrew/wine glasses, and water provided
• No prior art experience necessary
• Just bring your creativity and beverage of choice
• Local artist provides stroke-by-stroke instruction on how to paint the featured piece
• Leave with a masterpiece, fun memories, and possibly a little buzz
Want more? Check out Grapes and Paints on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 14, 2013
Grapes & Paints
Wednesday Night BYOB Painting Class for Two People
enjoy $45 savings
- from $45