You missed it This great deal for Maine College of Art is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Neeva Kedem Photography
One or Eight Online Photography Workshops
Drinkable Arts Paint & Sip Class for 1 or 2 People
Affordable Elegance String Ensembles
4, 3, or 2 30-Minute Violin Lessons
In-Studio Photo Shoot with Portrait Sheets + a CD
Maine College of Art
Perfect Your Creative Skills With Continuing Education Courses
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Whether you're a seasoned shutterbug or an aspiring illustrator, take your creative skills to the next level with continuing studies courses from the Maine College of Art:
• $140 ($280 value) for an 8-week Digital Photography course
Weekly course runs from February 13 to April 3 on Wednesdays from 6 to 9 p.m. Course covers the introduction to the basics of digital photography, including exposure, composition, color, and managing workflow.
• $160 ($320 value) for a 1-week Intensive Digital Photography class
Course runs from January 7 to 11 and meets daily from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Students will learn how to use their digital SLR to the fullest. Students will also learn how to take strong and expressive photographs.
• $110 ($220 value) for a 2-day Learning to Use Your Digital SLR Camera workshop
Two-day workshop runs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on February 2 and 3. Students will learn to use the features on a digital SLR camera correctly and to their fullest potential.
• $125 ($225 value) for an 8-week Programming for Artists and Designers course
Weekly course runs from February 4 to March 25 on Mondays from 6 to 9 p.m. Course explores the concept of using code as a tool for creating interactive and computational art. Teaches the basics of processing, programming with C++ using OpenFrameworks, interfacing with other devices using Arduino, and Kinect hacking.
• $110 ($220 value) for a 2-day Illustrator Crash Course workshop
Two-day workshop runs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on February 9 and 10. Course teaches the basics of Adobe Illustrator and other tools that allow students to create a single-page layout combining type and image, basic illustrations, and logos.
• $110 ($220 value) for a 2-day InDesign Crash Course workshop
Two-day workshop runs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on April 13 and 14. Course explores the practical basics of Adobe InDesign -- including creating and working with margins and grids, understanding how graphic and photo elements react to the text around them, typographic styling, and more.
• $110 ($220 value) for a 2-day Photoshop Crash Course workshop
Two-day workshop runs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on February 9 and 10. Course explores the basics of Adobe Photoshop as well as some of the tricks and techniques used by artists and illustrators who use Photoshop professionally.
Want more? Check out the Maine College of Art on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 28, 2013
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per customer per visit
- Registration required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 6 days prior to start of course applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid only for winter term
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
special printed voucher
Deal Fine Print
Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts
• Limit 1 per customer per visit
• Registration required and subject to availability
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 6 days prior to start of course applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Valid only for winter term
• Entire value must be used in a single visit
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 28, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms