You missed it This great deal for La Posada de Santa Fe Resort & Spa is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
La Posada de Santa Fe Resort & Spa
One-Night Stay for Two in a Classic King Room
86% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Santa Fe is a breath of fresh air. Literally. This famously mellow mountain town, in addition to its vibrant arts scene and blue-sky weather, boasts some of the world's cleanest air.
Inhale—and let it all out—on this week's Escape to La Posada de Santa Fe Resort & Spa. Unwind on a one-night stay for two in a Classic King Room at this AAA Four Diamond resort ($109).
Set on six manicured acres just beyond the laid-back bustle of downtown, this historic (and some say haunted) property draws on a traditional New Mexican aesthetic with adobe architecture, local artwork, and patterned textiles. But make no mistake, this luxury resort caters to its upscale clientele with plush amenities, from the heated saline pool to the world-class cuisine at Fuego, to the full-service spa and traditional Southwestern furnishings in each room.
The air is crisp and thin at 7,000 feet above sea level. Luckily, come daybreak, you'll be swaddled in luxury linens and a down comforter to keep you warm. After filling up on fresh fruit, coffee, juices, and made-fresh-daily pastries, make your way downtown.
Take in the omnipresent smell of piñon smoke and the sight of snow-capped mountains as you browse the 240-something art galleries the city comprises. Be sure to stop by the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, which houses more than 1,000 works by the iconic American artist who breathed life into, well, still-life.
Back at La Posada de Santa Fe, treat yourself to the resort's signature Restore massage at the spa. This full-body overhaul, complete with an anti-stress facial masque and steam towel wrap, will leave your body relaxed and your respiratory system at ease. Then it's off to dinner at Fuego, serving a mix of classic Southwestern cuisine alongside New American fare in a romantic, casually elegant setting.
Simply put, life is good here. Which is exactly why The City Different finds itself, year after year, near the top of the list when it comes to quality of life.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 29, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 2, 2013
the fine print
- Credit card and voucher required for reservation
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 7 per customer, up to 7 additional as gifts
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based on double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: Dec 24; Dec 28-31; Jan 5; Feb 26-28; Mar 14-16; Apr 5-6; Apr 25-27
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
special printed voucher
Deal Fine Print
Credit card and voucher required for reservation
• Entire value must be used in a single visit
• Limit 7 per customer, up to 7 additional as gifts
• Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Not valid on existing reservations
• Based on double occupancy
• Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
• Blackout dates: Dec 24; Dec 28-31; Jan 5; Feb 26-28; Mar 14-16; Apr 5-6; Apr 25-27
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 29, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 2, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms