Every table at Ten-ichi comes with a high-tech induction cooker that can bring your Asian-fusion bites to a boil in seconds -- a sure way to warm up this winter.
• $20 for $40 to spend on Asian cuisine and non-alcoholic drinks for a party of two or more
• $40 for $85 to spend on Asian cuisine and non-alcoholic drinks for a party of four or more
• Menu punctuated by sushi, hot pots, dim sum, smoked salmon, surf clams, and more
• Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner; open seven days a week
• Featured on Phantom Gourmet
• Located conveniently off of Route 9 in Natick
Want more? Check out Ten-ichi on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 10, 2013
back by popular demand:
Warm Up this Winter with Hot Pots, Dim Sum, and More
- from $20