You missed it This great deal for Pacific NW Float Trips is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
back by popular demand:
Pacific NW Float Trips
Spot Bald Eagles While Rafting the Skagit River
94% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Bordered by maple and cottonwood trees, the Skagit River offers an ideal pit stop for bald eagles migrating south for the winter. Bundle up, pack your binoculars, and see these magnificent birds in their natural habitat with this deal from Pacific NW Float Trips:
• $38 ($77 value) for a Skagit River Bald Eagle Adventure for one adult
• $33 ($67 value) for a Skagit River Bald Eagle Adventure for one child (6-12) or senior (65+)
• Enjoy the crisp air, gurgling waters, and scenic views of the North Cascades
• Keep your eyes (and camera) toward the treetops; you could see as many as 200 eagles
• Guided trips depart from Rockport between November and the end of February
• Read more about the excursion in The Seattle Times and on Sunset magazine's website
Want more? Check out Pacific NW Float Trips on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 26, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013