You missed it This great deal for Polegression is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
55% Off Sultry, Heart-Healthy Pole-Dancing Lessons in Boston or Providence
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Cobblestone streets, historic parks, centuries-old universities: New England's prime attractions are anything but risqué. Toss aside the guidebook and explore your saucy streak at one of two Polegression studios in Beantown and Providence:
• $79 (regularly $195) for ten pole dancing classes
• $199 (regularly $375) for 90-minute pole dancing party for up to ten people
• Party includes customized cake courtesy of Sweet-n-Nasty bakery in Back Bay (Boston only)
• Wiggle, spin, and slide your way to leaner arms, abs, and glutes
• Sessions tone lean muscle while burning fat; boost confidence, too
• Celebrate a birthday, bachelorette, divorce, or girls' night out
Want more? Check out Polegression on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 29, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 24, 2013