One image symbolizes our fair city more than any other. No, not long lines of traffic on the 10 -- the Hollywood sign. See it up close with this deal from Hollywoodland Tours:
• $9 (regularly $19) for an hour-long tour of the Hollywood sign
• Led by knowledgable guides and featuring an epic photo opportunity
• Starring the iconic, 350-foot sign overlooking Tinsel Town
• Hourly tour departs from the heart of Hollywood seven days a week
• Offered from 10 a.m. to 7 p..m.
Adventures in Hollywoodland
This renowned touring outfit launched in 2000 and was named LA's "Best Tourist Attraction" in 2012. Smart and savvy guides lead curious folks like yourself on all sorts of journeys throughout the area. Any given tour might feature classic landmarks, sprawling celebrity homes, and a winding drive through the famed Hollywood Hills. No matter what tour you choose, it'll be a Hollywood adventure you won't soon forget.
Want more? Check out Hollywoodland Tours on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 8, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 5, 2013
back by popular demand:
Tour the Hollywood Sign & Capture It on Film
- from $9