A stroll through the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum's contemporary new Renzo Piano wing will connect you to the palace's gallery -- an ideal way to spend an artful afternoon in the Hub.
• $35 ($80 value) for two adult admissions and $50 to spend at Gift at the Gardner store
• $20 for $40 to spend at Gift at the Gardner store
• Fenway museum is housed in a stately 15th century Venetian-style palace
• Galleries house works by Rembrandt, Michelangelo, Botticelli, Manet, Degas, Sargent, and more
• More than 2,500 paintings, sculptures, tapestries, furniture, manuscripts, and rare books
• Or, choose from books, jewelry, gifts, and more at the Gift at the Gardner store
• Curated design and art items from around the world perfect for that hard-to-buy-for person
• Open Wednesday through Monday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Thursday until 9 p.m.
Want more? Check out the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 17, 2013
Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
56% Off Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum Admissions + Gift at the Gardner Store Credit
popular right now
Get Centered Muscle Therapy Studio
Massage Customized to Your Needs$35
$20 to Spend on All-Day Gourmet Café Fare$10
$30 to Spend on Italian Fare in Shrewsbury$15
$50 to Spend on Authentic Italian Fare$25
Integrity Equestrian Center
Two or Four Private Horseback Riding Lessons$45