You missed it This great deal for Tamarindo Antojeria is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
6-Course Omakase Lunch for 1 or 2 with Bubbly
Oakland / East Bay$120$75
Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ - San Mateo Location
$30 Toward Japanese Cuisine
Oakland / East Bay$30$17
Blue Water Seafood and Crab
3, 4, 5, or 6-Pound Seafood Bucket with Drinks
Oakland / East Bay$69$41.99
The Mountain Winery
Wine Tasting for 2 with a Take-Home Bottle
Oakland / East Bay$65$39
Classic Mexican Brunch in Historic Oakland
88% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The authentic, high-quality tastes of Mexico flourish amid the elegant yet hip atmosphere at Tamarindo Antojeria. See why Huffington Post calls this eatery, which is nestled in a 19th-century building in historic Oakland, a "game changer."
• $15 for $30 to spend on food and drink at brunch
• Tacos, ceviche, salads, and much more
• Savor the Tamal Oaxaqueño, pork tamales steamed in banana leaves
• Pair it with Mexican coffee or bottomless mimosas
• Community-oriented co-owner Alfonso Dominguez runs Popuphood to support local businesses
Want more? Check out Tamarindo Antojeria on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 26, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 3, 2013