You missed it This great deal for Señor Fish is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Samba Brazilian Steakhouse
All-You-Can-Eat Gaucho Dinner
Gaucho Grill Burbank
$30 to Spend on Argentinian Food and Drink
La Feria Restaurant
$20 or $40 to Spend on Mexican and Seafood
$20 or $50 to Spend on Food and Drink
$30 to Spend on Cali Fish Tacos and More
- Save 50%
- 1,664 purchased
Originally inspired by innovative beachside fish grillers in Puerto Vallarta, the menu at Señor Fish is chock-full of similarly intriguing and exotic eats:
• $15 for $30 to spend on food and drink
• Seafood cocktails with campechana, ceviche, octopus, or shrimp
• Taco plates with meat of your choice, rice, beans, and a soft drink
• House specialties including the Omega 3 salmon burger
• And a horchata rice water or ice-cold Tecate, perhaps?
To Live and Eat in LA
Established stateside in Highland Park in 1998 by Enrique and Alicia Ramirez, Señor Fish has since expanded all across the city and surrounding areas. With participating locations in Echo Park, Alhambra, and Duarte, this true-blue California eatery offers up a dizzying array of fresh seafood and traditional Mexican fare.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 26, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 18, 2013