If you know good barbecue, chances are you know Dickey's Barbecue Pit, a Texas-based chain with more than 70 years of barbecue excellence.
• $8 for $16 to spend on food and drink
• Specializing in all things 'cue; from Texas-style beef brisket to fall-off-the-bone pork ribs
• Diners say the signature meat, slow-roasted onsite, is "moist, flavorful, and very lean"
• Douse your dish in some tangy sauce for a serious kick
• Add home-style Southern sides like fried okra, barbecue beans, creamy 'slaw, and more
• Overland Park eatery has a family-friendly atmosphere for barbecue lovers of all ages
Want more? Check out Dickey's Barbecue Pit on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2018
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 16, 2013
Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Lip-Smackin' Good Barbecue
popular right now
Selection at Japanese Restaurant Casts a Wide Net: $50 to Spend on ...$25
Silver Heart Inn Bed & Breakfast
Old-Fashioned Charm, Gourmet Eats in Independence$139
Color Foam 5K
The ColorFoam 5K Run Kansas City: Entry Package$23
Affordable Energy Solutions
Comprehensive Home Energy Audit$29
Boudoir Photography Package$99