"The salt life" is a phrase describing values and attitudes of divers, surfers, fishermen, and beach lovers. Sample that laid-back lifestyle at the Salt Life Food Shack, a casual eatery just blocks from the beach that offers up an easy-going atmosphere and delicious eats.
• $10 for $20 to spend on food and drinks
• Get started with hand-rolled sushi, refreshing ceviche, and fresh oysters
• Locals love the Shrimp Bro Chette: bacon-wrapped shrimp skewered with pineapple
• Sample Caliche's Poke Bowl (pictured): tuna, steamed spinach, & avocado over sticky rice
• Or, try the Beach Boil: shrimp, crab legs, sausage, corn, onions, & potatoes
• Catch up with friends over a beer or glass of wine on the spacious outdoor seating area
"Its beach theme helps warm the chill off winter doldrums, and in the summer I expect it will be the must-hang place in Jacksonville Beach." -- jacksonville.com
Want more? Check out The Salt Life on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013
Salt Life Food Shack
Celebrate the Ocean Lifestyle at This Jax Favorite
enjoy $10 savings
- from $10