If seeing more than 1,500 animals housed on more than 60 acres of lush, natural habitats just isn't exciting enough for your little critters, this deal from Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo ups the adventure by including admission to the special, limited-time exhibit DinoQuest2, featuring everyone's favorite dinosaurs:
• $13 ($27 value) for a child admission to the Zoo and DinoQuest2
• $16 ($32 value) for an adult admission to the Zoo and DinoQuest2
• Both options incude a 20-ounce bottled Pepsi product of your choice
• Check out 22 lifelike dinosaurs that move, blink, and roar
• Practice paleontology at the "I Dig It" fossil dig site
• Speed down the "Velocity-Raptor" slide
• Collect a relic from the "Shop-a-saurus" gift shop
• Open daily from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.; DinoQuest2 opens at 10 a.m.
Want more? Check out Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 28, 2013
Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo
Admission to Tampa's Zoo and DinoQuest2 with a Pepsi Product
- from $13