- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($219) or Fridays and Saturdays ($339)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($339) or Fridays and Saturdays ($449), with Two Tickets to a Top Las Vegas Show
- A Party Package that Includes: Two Passes for VIP Front-of-the-Line Access and No Cover Charge at Two Select Nightclubs, Choice of a Premium Bottle of Vodka with a Mixer Package or a Bottle of Red or White Wine Upon Arrival, Two-for-One Drinks at Four Select Bars, and 35% Off Social House Restaurant
- $40 Food-and-Beverage Credit at Cheeseburger Las Vegas
- Early Check-In or Late Checkout Based on Availability
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Just because you don't have a good poker face doesn't mean you should miss out on all the glitz and glamour of the Las Vegas Strip. Enjoy the sun and the shopping on this week's Escape to Bluechipvegas at the Signature near the MGM Grand.
Live like a star and indulge in a two-night stay for two in a Junior Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($219) or Fridays and Saturdays ($339), Or, really roll out the red carpet with the Show Stopper Package and indulge in a two-night stay for two in a Junior Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($339) or Fridays and Saturdays ($449), with two tickets to a top-rated Las Vegas show.
No matter which option you choose, you'll receive a party package that includes your choice of a bottle of premium vodka and a mixer package or a bottle of red or white wine placed in your suite upon arrival, two included front-of-the-line access passes and no cover charge at two select Vegas nightclubs, two-for-one drinks at four select bars, and 35 percent off at Social House, a hip Pan-Asian restaurant on the Strip. You'll also get to check in early during weekday stays or check-out late during weekend visits.
You'll find that the amenities at this non-gaming, non-smoking suites hotel really up the ante. A private oasis near the MGM Grand, each of the Signature's three towers offers luxurious suites with breathtaking views, deluxe pillow-top mattresses, kitchenettes, wireless Internet, and HDTV flat-screens in the living area and bathroom.
If you'd like to learn to hold 'em like they do in Texas, you won't have to go far: Guests enjoy direct access to the casino at the MGM Grand as well as renowned restaurants like Joël Robuchon, Craftsteak, and Nobhill Tavern. You'll also have a $40 food-and-beverage credit at Cheeseburger Las Vegas.
The next day, play your hand at the private hotel pool featuring exclusive cabanas, entertainment, and poolside cocktail service. Or indulge in a superstar spa treatment without ever leaving your suite. Flush with fun times to be had by day and night, this week's Escape really deals out the savings.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 28, 2013
Bluechipvegas at the Signature
The Best in Las Vegas
- from $219