You missed it This great deal for Sweatshop Urban Gym & Fitness Studio is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Sweatshop Urban Gym & Fitness Studio
A North Franklin Street Gym Above The Hub
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Sweatshop Urban Gym & Fitness Studio is owned by Chris Alberts, who was a runner-up for Best Personal Trainer in Creative Loafing's Best of the Bay 2012 survey -- and who personally knows what it takes to go from overweight to great shape:
• $39 ($89 value) for one month of unlimited group fitness classes
• Valid for kickboxing, boot camp, and strength & sculpting classes
• Blast calories kickboxing on bags and targets with cardio, abs, and flexibility thrown in
• Push yourself with boot camp's obstacle courses, resistance training, and combat techniques
• Tone up in a resistance-driven hour of muscle strength and endurance development
The Owner's Journey to Fitness
Chris Alberts knows what it's like to want to lose weight and get fit -- after all, he's done so twice in his life. Overweight as a child, he shed pounds after joining the Army, and greatly enjoyed feeling fit, confident, and energetic. Then, weight gain in his mid-thirties motivated him to relaunch a workout regimen; along the way he decided to help others -- and is now a certified personal trainer and gym owner.
Want more? Check out Sweatshop Urban Gym & Fitness Studio on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 23, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 12, 2013