You missed it This great deal for Tria Wine Room is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
back by popular demand:
Tria Wine Room
High-Scoring Wine and Cheese Cafe
in LivingSocial customer ratings
When you're in the mood for a simple night of sipping and savoring, head to Tria Wine Room -- the wine and cheese cafe in University City, serving up gourmet cheeses and other goodies in a jeans-and-T-shirt setting:
• $10 for $20 to spend on cheeses and small plates
• Ever-changing menu is shaped by local fare and globally sourced beverages
• Premium cheeses imported from France, Italy, and beyond
• Small plates like truffled mushroom crostini and poached figs with Gorgonzola and prosciutto
• Zagat reviewers award high scores to this "neat little trio"
• More than 1,000 Facebook fans
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 10, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 8, 2013
3131 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 215-222-2422 |get directions