You missed it This great deal for Red Lion Hotel on Fifth Avenue is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Red Lion Hotel on Fifth Avenue
In the Thick of It All in Seattle
83% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Single Queen Room
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
No wonder Seattle receives about 9 million visitors a year—thanks to its bustling food, tech, music, and design scene, the largest city in the Pacific Northwest is truly worth a gander. "Perhaps against its salty old wishes, Seattle is morphing into a true cosmopolis," says Travel + Leisure. "Luxury hotels, high-end restaurants, and art galleries are proliferating, and the city's vaunted music scene never went away (even though grunge did)."
Situated in downtown Seattle, in the Pike-Pine Corridor—which The New York Times calls "Seattle's happiest urban makeover: from a warren of shabby flats and greasy spoons to an arty but not oppressively gentrified hamlet just across the freeway from downtown"—the Red Lion Hotel on Fifth Avenue is within walking distance of the waterfront and the almost-100-year-old Pike Place Market.
Rooms feature a view of the skyline, plush pillow-top queen-size bed, granite bath with eco-friendly Pure amenities, free high-speed wireless Internet access, iPod docking station, and a 37-inch flat-screen TV. Downstairs, a microbrew by the fire awaits at the English-style Elephant & Castle, and Pacific Northwest fare is the name of the game at Terrace Garden Restaurant & Lounge, home to downtown Seattle's largest outdoor patio.
Right in the thick of it all, the recently renovated property is also not far from top attractions like the Space Needle (ride to the top for an out-of-this-world view), Seattle Center, and the Seattle Art Museum and its nine-acre Olympic Sculpture Park. We recommend a trip to Pioneer Square for the famed Underground Tour, which takes visitors through the subterranean ruins of Seattle before the city was destroyed by fire in 1889.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 29, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- 15.6% tax and a $2.00 tourism and travel fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates are Jan 25-27th , Feb 3-7th, Feb 12-15th, Feb 21-23rd, Mar 1-2nd, Mar 19-22nd, Mar 29-30th, & Apr 16-19th
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
special printed voucher
Deal Fine Print
Entire value must be used in a single visit
• Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Not valid on existing reservations
• Based upon double occupancy
• 15.6% tax and a $2.00 tourism and travel fees not included; payable directly to the property
• Blackout dates are Jan 25-27th , Feb 3-7th, Feb 12-15th, Feb 21-23rd, Mar 1-2nd, Mar 19-22nd, Mar 29-30th, & Apr 16-19th
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 29, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms