• A Three- ($393), Four- ($524), or Five-Night ($655) Stay for Two in a Studio from April 11, 2013 until December 21, 2013
• Or, Three- ($606), Four- ($808), or Five-Night ($1,010) Stay for Two in Studio from February 1, 2013 to April 10, 2013
• All Inclusive of Unlimited Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, and More
• 25% Discount at Solmar Spa Cabañas and a 50% Discount on Cabo Adventure Tours
• Welcome Amenity on Arrival Day
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Everything flows a little more freely in Cabo San Lucas. From the liquid libations that pour nightly (and daily) from an endless stream of beach bars to the rolling waves that kiss the sugar-sand shores, this Mexican resort for revelers definitely promotes a glass-half-full mentality. Lined from end to end with trendy hotels, cutting-edge restaurants, and to-die-for shopping, this destination for cruise ships, spring breakers, and sport-fishing enthusiasts is a hot bed of activity that gives new meaning to the word "sizzle."
Nestled away from the crowds yet still close to the action, the secluded Solmar Hotel & Resort in Cabo San Lucas surrounds you with nothing other than cliffs and sea. Fully stocked kitchenettes, air-conditioned interiors, king-size beds, and private balconies come standard. Unlimited meals, alcoholic beverages, and soft drinks are included.
Let your hair down with some primo pampering at the Solmar Spa Cabañas. Then, book an exursion with Cabo Adventures Tours. Format your adventures to your liking with ATV rides, horseback excursions, WaveRunner tour, or sport fishing trip. Or, get up close and personal with Pacific sea life during a snorkel swim or dolphin encounter. For dinner, bite into delicious regional cuisine at El Tejaban Restaurant. Open for all meals, this on-site eatery prepares all of its dishes with fresh market ingredients in both Mexican and American styles.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2013
Solmar Hotel & Resort
The Baja Peninsula Unveiled
- from $393