Fusing the fine art of gourmet Italian cooking and the warm hospitality of an Irish pub, The Lucky Duck is a welcoming spot for all:
• $20 for $40 to spend on food and non-alcoholic drinks
• Family-friendly eatery with consistently tasty food and friendly service
• Start with fried zucchini sticks with a tangy horseradish sauce, or ricotta-stuffed eggplant
• Personal pizzas topped with grilled shrimp, Buffalo chicken, or crumbled meatballs
• Full menu of pasta, meat, and seafood -- Zagat reviewers love the stuffed flounder
Want more? Check out The Lucky Duck on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 18, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 7, 2013
back by popular demand:
The Lucky Duck
Sláinte and Bouno Appetito!
- from $20