If you thought a hostel full of horrors was enough to make your blood curdle, just wait until you see what the new management of the historic Delmont Hotel & Casino has in store for you. Welcome to Eli Roth's Goretorium, from the producer of "Hostel" and "Cabin Fever:"
• $17 ($34 value) for one general admission ticket
• The only year-round haunted house in Vegas
• Run from fiends in the rundown hotel -- where guests have a tendency to lose their heads
• Floors of violent and gruesome ends await the morbidly curious
• If you evade the human meat grinder, burn off the adrenaline at the Baby Dolls Lounge
• Located on Harmon and Las Vegas Boulevard, just follow the screams
Want more? Check out Eli Roth's Goretorium on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 11, 2018
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 12, 2013
Eli Roth's Goretorium
A Terrifying Nightmare from Hollywood's Horror King
popular right now
Baymont Inn & Suites Las Vegas Flamingo at Para...
The Thrills Never Stop in Lively Las Vegas$29
"Rose. Rabbit. Lie." at The Cosmopolitan
"Rose. Rabbit. Lie.": Admission for Two$134
World Famous Popovich Comedy Pet Theater
One or Four Tickets to Pet Comedy Show$12
Siena Golf Club
Tee Off with a VIP Pass$189
Aloha Aquatic Center
An Invaluable Skill: Four Swimming Lessons$40