If you thought a hostel full of horrors was enough to make your blood curdle, just wait until you see what the new management of the historic Delmont Hotel & Casino has in store for you. Welcome to Eli Roth's Goretorium, from the producer of "Hostel" and "Cabin Fever:"
• $17 ($34 value) for one general admission ticket
• The only year-round haunted house in Vegas
• Run from fiends in the rundown hotel -- where guests have a tendency to lose their heads
• Floors of violent and gruesome ends await the morbidly curious
• If you evade the human meat grinder, burn off the adrenaline at the Baby Dolls Lounge
• Located on Harmon and Las Vegas Boulevard, just follow the screams
Want more? Check out Eli Roth's Goretorium on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 5, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 12, 2013
Eli Roth's Goretorium
A Terrifying Nightmare from Hollywood's Horror King
- from $17