• $199 ($459 value) for a 90-minute Ride, Wine & Dine horseback-riding tour for 2
• Ride through the gorgeous Temecula Valley, with vistas of lush greens & ripening grapes
• Stop at Creekside Grille for an al fresco lunch (a rose and champagne will be waiting for you)
• Tour & tasting at Wilson Creek Winery & Danza Del Sol -- 5 varietals at each vineyard
• Perfect for beginners & experienced riders alike, with groups of no more than 6 riders
• Locally owned & operated by Diana LeFort, who has nearly 30 years of equestrian experience
Want more? Check out Wine Country Trails by Horseback on Facebook.