You missed it This great deal for Keel & Curley Winery is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Keel & Curley Winery
Sip Local Blueberry and Blackberry Wine with a Friend
in LivingSocial customer ratings
Plant City's Keel & Curley Winery is one of Florida's best-known wine producers, and was started in 2003 by blueberry farmer Joe Keel as a way to use unharvested fruit:
• $14 ($28 value) for a winery tour and tasting for 2 people, plus 2 souvenir glasses
• $28 ($56 value) for a winery tour and tasting for 4 people, plus 4 souvenir glasses
• Sample 12 of the wines produced here; we like the dry 100% blackberry vintage
• Learn about the winery's unique growing and blending methods
• Head home with a souvenir wine glass
Want more? Check out Keel & Curley Winery on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 23, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 14, 2013
5210 W Thonotosassa Road, Plant City, FL 33565 813-752-9100 |get directions