• $25 ($50 value) for bottomless mimosas and brunch for two people
• Brunch available weekdays from 8 a.m. to noon on West Berkeley's happening Fourth Street
• Airy, modern space with an exhibition kitchen, hanging copper pots, and an inviting patio
• Crab cake Benedict is a "standout"
• Classics take a new twist -- like the French toast with homemade strawberry jalapeño jam
• Fresh, organic ingredients used whenever possible
Want more? Check out Cafe M on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 25, 2013
"M is Now the Best Letter of the Alphabet"
popular right now
Nautic Group San Francisco
Four- or Two-Day Basic Keelboat Course$349
San Francisco Chronicle
A Half-Year Sunday Print Subscription with Unlimited Digital Access$33
Red and White Fleet
See the Bay with SF's Original Cruise Company: 90-Minute Bridge to ...$36
Find Romance and Wine at Carmel Beach$200
Shape Up in Ten or 20 Unique Workouts$10