Everyone has their favorite cocktail, but you're looking for a little liberation from your usual libation. Mix it up with this deal from the International School of Professional Bartending Kansas City:
• $49 (regularly $100) for a three-hour mixology course
• Learn basic bartending skills and techniques in a relaxed atmosphere
• Leave with a few new recipes under your belt, too
• This school has been training professional bartenders for almost 20 years
• Classes on Friday 6-9 p.m., Saturday 1-4 p.m. & 5-8 p.m., or Sunday 1-4 p.m.
Want more? Check out International School of Professional Bartending Kansas City on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 18, 2013
International School of Professional Bartending Kansas City
Shake Up Your Bartending Skills with a Cocktail Mixology Class
- from $49