You missed it This great deal for Costa d'Este Beach Resort is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
40, 70, or 100 Personalized Photo Cards
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
Emergency Supply Solutions
72-Hour Emergency Backpack Kit for 2 or 4 People
Costa d'Este Beach Resort
A Vero Beach Luxury Getaway
75% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A One-Night Stay for Two in a Studio, Sundays through Thursdays ($159) or Fridays or Saturdays ($179)
• Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Modern King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($179) or Fridays or Saturdays ($199)
• $50 Resort Credit
• Poolside Foot Massage for Two, Sunscreen, Frozen Grapes, and Sunglasses Cleaning
• Waived Resort Fee Includes Two Welcome Mojitos, Wi-Fi, Valet Parking, Fitness Center Access, and More
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Located two hours north of Miami—and even farther from its crowds—Vero Beach beckons visitors with a relaxed pace, a small-town vibe, plenty of outdoor adventure, excellent cuisine, and fine art galleries. Tired of lounging by the pool? Go kayaking, swimming, or golfing under clear blue skies, or enjoy a leisurely stroll through the botanical garden before shopping downtown.
The celebrity-owned, AAA Four Diamond Award-winning Costa d'Este is a stylish beachfront luxury resort comprising 94 guestrooms and studios, each featuring world-class amenities, sumptuous decor, and the best entertainment technology. Studios are reminiscent of a New York City apartment, with everything you need close at hand. They're appointed with a queen bed draped in sumptuous Egyptian cotton linens, and cool ocean breezes fill the room from the balcony outside, which has partial views of the ocean and the surrounding neighborhood. Premium in-room technology is standard and includes an iPod docking station, a flat-panel television, free high-speed wireless Internet, an in-room safe, and a full mini bar.
Come mealtime, drop into the oceanfront Wave Kitchen & Bar, where Chef Antonio Estremera fuses his Peruvian roots with French and New American cooking techniques. The kitchen wows with dishes as varied as Ropa Vieja with a Cuban Creole sauce, and Scottish salmon fillet with creamy herb risotto.
And before you check-out, be sure to reserve a treatment at the modern, luxurious Mind, Body & Sole spa. From massages to pedicures, this Zen retreat affords guests the kind of ahh-inducing relaxation only a AAA Four Diamond Award-winning resort can.
· Seek out exotic flora and fauna in the McKee Botanical Garden
· Play a round of golf at the Indian River Club
· Embark on a tour of the Indian River Lagoon with Shark Bait Scuba Club
· Indulge in fudge at Kilwins Vero Beach
· Visit the exhibitions at the Vero Beach Museum of Art
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 23, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2013