The founders of Gourmet RockStars, a nationally successful catering company, had a vision of food and service both eye-catching and sensationally different. Wait till you see what they do with shellfish:
• $100 ($200 value) for a blue crab feast for four to nine people
Includes two dozen steamed whole blue crabs, 24 jumbo shrimp, two dozen chicken wings, 64 ounces of creamy clam chowder, one pound of signature crab spice, one jar of hot sauce, and one jar of cocktail sauce.
• $190 ($380 value) for a blue crab feast for ten to 20 people
Includes three dozen male or female whole blue crabs, 48 jumbo shrimp, three dozen chicken wings, 24 corn on the cobbs, two 64-ounce creamy clam chowders, one pound of signature crab spice, one jar of hot sauce, and one jar of cocktail sauce.
• $100 ($215 value) for a lobster surf & turf dinner for two
Includes two five-to-six-ounce lobster tails, two eight-ounce filet mignons, half-pound of sea scallops, and creamy clam chowder for two.
• $195 ($450 value) for a lobster surf & turf dinner for four
Includes four five-to-six ounce lobster tails, four eight-ounce filet mignons, 12 jumbo shrimp, one pound of sea scallops, and creamy clam chowder for four.
• Service area covers SF to Sonoma County, including East Bay, South Bay, and North Bay
Want more? Check out Gourmet RockStars on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 26, 2013
Get Your Claws on a Feast of Blue Crab
- from $100