• A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Garden Suite ($899) or Sea Ranch Cottage ($1,299) with a $50 Spa Credit Per Person, $50 Private Activity Credit Per Person, and One $50 Lunch or Dinner Credit
• Or, a Seven-Night Stay for Two in a Garden Suite ($1,799) or Sea Ranch Cottage ($2,499) with a $100 Spa Credit Per Person, $100 Private Activity Credit Per Person, and One $100 Lunch or Dinner Credit
• Round-Trip Flight for Two from Kahului (OGG) to Hana (HNM)
• Up to 15 Scheduled Resort Activities
• Ground Transportation for Two from Hana Airport to Resort
• Combine Two Vouchers to Extend Stay
"Maui no ka oi"—roughly, "Maui is the best"—has become this Hawaiian island's unofficial motto, and it's easy to see why: The long stretches of sand, tropical verdure, and awesome swells deserve all the superlatives that come their way. Windswept lowlands, sun-drenched beaches, and enchanting rain forests—Maui's multifarious landscape truly has something for everyone.
Travaasa Hana is a delightfully secluded AAA Four Diamond resort removed from the touristy bustle of the island. The remote property overlooking Kaihalulu Bay has earned a spot on Travel + Leisure's T+L 500 for the past three years and was voted the number one Hawaii Hotel & Resort on Condé Nast Traveler's Gold List 2012.
In the rooms, air-conditioning is replaced with ceiling fans and there is no TV or Internet, which forces you to happily unplug. Indoor seating areas lead to private lanais overlooking the Pacific or the property's tropical gardens. Stocked with fresh fruit, organic linens, and bath products made in Maui, your room provides a breezy base from which to explore the serene surroundings.
From culture and cuisine to fitness and adventure, resort activities pose seemingly endless possibilities—snorkeling, hang gliding, and horseback riding; ukulele, hula, lei making, throw-net fishing, and coconut husking lessons; and yoga, guided coastal bike tours, and stand-up paddle boarding lessons just skim the surface.
Sample native foods like taro and fresh fish smoked with mango wood and indulge in fresh, organic, and local produce at Ka'uiki. The Spa at Travassa Hana, named Hawaii's Top Resort Spa in 2012 by the readers of Condé Nast Traveler, offers a menu of services ranging from a lomilomi massage to a pink clay body wrap—all designed with nature and wellness in mind.
With all the resort offers, you won't need to leave—but if you do want to venture beyond the expansive property, the concierge will happily arrange excursions to venues like the Hana Cultural Center and the endless waterfalls of Haleakalā National Park. Steeped in authenticity and laid-back luxury, this Escape to Hana is a chance to say "ah," sit back, and relax.
Check out more Travaasa vacation opportunities here.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013
Maui No Ka Oi—"Maui Is the Best"
- from $899