You missed it This great deal for Salon Chi is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Organic Mani/Pedi or Custom Airbrush Tanning
From gentle hot stone soaks to plant-based airbrush tanning, this eco-friendly Rutland oasis only uses natural ingredients in its soothing spa treatments:
• $22 ($45 value) for an organic mani/pedi
• $30 ($65 value) for an organic Shellac mani/pedi
• $59 ($135 value) for three organic mani/pedis
• $15 ($30 value) for an airbrush tanning session
• $40 ($90 value) for three airbrush tanning sessions
An organic mani/pedi uses formaldehyde-free nail polish to give your fingers and toes a pop of color. Dip your hands and feet in hot stone-filled water for a brief soak, followed by an organic exfoliation and massage.
An organic Shellac mani/pedi features all the perks of the regular version, plus polish that is designed to last up to two weeks without chipping.
Airbrush tanning is customized to your skin tone and uses a plant-based solution to bronze your skin. The tan could last for up to a week.
Salon Chi's Website
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 27, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 9, 2013