You missed it This great deal for Bonaventure Resort & Spa is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Nutrisystem Dinners My Way® 28-Day Plan
Will, Living Will, and Power of Attorney Package
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
$40 to Spend on Inflatable Couch Products
Bonaventure Resort & Spa
The Many Faces of Ft. Lauderdale
- Save 53%
- 93 purchased
78% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Double Room, from February 24 through March ($209), April through September ($109), or October through December ($139)
• Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite, from February 24 through March ($269), April through September ($169), or October through December ($199)
• $50 Spa Credit
• $25 Food and Beverage Credit
• Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
Fort Lauderdale is a Floridian city of many faces. Manicured boardwalks, designer shopping, outlet malls, and world-class dining cater to a sophisticated set craving high-end arts and entertainment, while its rugged outskirts made famous by the gator-lush Florida Everglades provides for plenty of adventure and unique opportunities for eco-tourism. From its white-sand beaches to its bustling downtown, Ft. Lauderdale is a Jack-of-all-trades.
Surrounded by 23 acres of tropical paradise and home to aLaya, one of south Florida's largest destination day spas, The Bonaventure Resort & Spa is a AAA Four Diamond property that makes the most of the area's sunny days—there are an average of 246 of them annually. Three swimming pools, two PGA golf courses, and one swim-through waterfall surround rooms that feature 32-inch flat-screen televisions, marble baths, and iHome stereos. Deluxe king and double rooms have Wi-Fi, walk-in showers, and tubs, and one-bedroom suites include balconies, living areas, and kitchenettes. Sip happy-hour cocktails at the resort's Cabana Bar & Cafe, and then try butter-poached lobster tails at the popular Ireland's Steakhouse.
• Book a tee time on the recently renovated PGA East course or at the PGA West course
• Volley at the Cliff Drysdale Tennis Center or bask in the sunshine at one of four outdoor pools
• Hop aboard the Carrie B for a sightseeing cruise
• Embark on a wildlife excursion with an Everglades eco-adventure
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 24, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013