• A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room ($69)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room with Two Entrees and Two Non-Alcoholic Beverages at the Latchstring Inn ($159)
• Daily Breakfast for Two
• Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
The Black Hills of South Dakota are known for spectacular scenery. Imagine waking in the morning to see a herd of deer scampering beneath birch trees that cling to the walls of towering limestone cliffs. On any given day, you can scan for fossils in the thick and weathered limestone, spy wildlife from mountain goats to porcupines, and lift the veil on the majestic rush of the Bridal Veil Falls. Hiking trails are plentiful, as are opportunities for golfing, bird-watching, and snowmobiling, depending on the season.
Spearfish Canyon Lodge makes the most of its scenic location. View the world in a whole new light from the lodge's stone hearth—tall windows look out into Spearfish Canyon, gem of the ancient Black Hills and quiet enough to hear a pin drop. Mountain-rustic Standard Rooms are outfitted with two queen-size beds, a nightstand, table, chair, and of course, a prime view of the forested landscape. But you'll also have modern amenities like TV with cable and Wi-Fi at your fingertips.
Take in the rustic simplicity of the Latchstring Inn's light wood dining room with its high, arced ceilings, polished beams, and wall mounts as you tuck into a meal of trout Amandine served with beurre blanc, a beer batter muffin, and Chocolate Decadence (it's everything you think it is). Then relax for the rest of the evening on the lodge's balcony hot tub.
• Sample local wines at Prairie Berry Winery
• Ride the mountain trails on a snowmobile
• Hike the Little Spearfish Falls Trail
• Tee off at Tomahawk Lake Country Club
• Saddle up for a trail ride with Black Hills Horseback Tours
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2013
Spearfish Canyon Lodge
Jaw-Dropping Scenery in the Black Hills
- from $69