You missed it This great deal for Berkeley City Club is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Santa Cruz / Monterey Bay$42$15
Graduation Charm Bracelet
Santa Cruz / Monterey Bay$135$13.99
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
Santa Cruz / Monterey Bay$89$29.99
Legacy Box Media Conversion Kit - 4 Options
Santa Cruz / Monterey Bay$75$27.99
Berkeley City Club
The Little Castle of Downtown Berkeley
95% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A One-Night Stay for Two
• Continental Breakfast
• Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
Berkeley is the mellow, intellectual middle child of the Bay Area family. North of Oakland and across the Golden Gate from San Francisco, this city has a reputation for being a low-key college town and home to some of the most enlightened thinkers in the Golden State. Along with the academic crowd comes an appreciation for cultural offerings, offbeat boutiques, and locally sourced cuisine. And did we mention its vast swaths of green space? It all comes together to make a downright delightful town.
Just one block from the downtown campus of UC Berkeley, the lovely Berkeley City Club is a historic landmark nicknamed the "little castle." Once upon a time, Hearst Castle architect Julia Morgan designed this building as a women's social club complete with verdant gardens, interior courtyards, a ballroom, and a heated indoor swimming pool. Its magical elegance has only grown in the intervening years. Step into your guest room, where a soft bed and views of the Berkeley Hills or San Francisco Bay await.
Step out the door and turn the corner onto Telegraph Avenue for excellent boutique shopping. The hotel is only six blocks from the Downtown Berkeley BART station and public transportation in case you'd like to venture farther afield. Later, waltz through the Regional Parks Botanic Garden to see native plants of the Golden State in bloom. In the evening, you can catch a live performance at the Berkeley Repertory Theatre, Cal Performances, or Freight & Salvage Coffeehouse—all within a half-mile of the hotel.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 27, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until June 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
• Only valid for stays until June 30, 2013
• Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations
• Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
• Voucher valid for 2 guests
• Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 27, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms