• Extreme Adventure Package for Two: Five-Night Stay in a Deluxe Bungalow at Montaña de Fuego Hotel & Spa in La Fortuna, Rafting and Rappelling Trip, Arenal Volcano Trek to Hot Springs, Zipline Tour, and Two Lunches ($1,039)
• Wildlife Lovers Package for Two: Five-Night Stay in a Deluxe Bungalow at Montaña de Fuego Hotel & Spa in La Fortuna, River Safari Float, Hot Springs Trip, Rafting Trip, Organic Farm Tour, One Lunch, and One Dinner ($899)
• Jungle & Beach Package for Two: Three-Night Stay in a Deluxe Bungalow at Montaña de Fuego Hotel & Spa in La Fortuna, a Two-Night Stay at Hotel Inn on the Park in Manuel Antonio, Round-Trip Transportation to Manuel Antonio, Rafting and Rappelling Trip, Manuel Antonio National Park Guided Tour, and One Lunch ($1,169)
• Daily Breakfast
• Round-Trip Airport Transfers from San Jose's Juan Santamaría International Airport
• All Transportation to/from Activities
• Welcome Cocktail Reception
They say that fortune favors the bold, and nowhere is this more true than in Latin America's adventure capital: La Fortuna, Costa Rica. Channel your inner explorer with one of three packages—Extreme Adventure, Wildlife Lovers, or Jungle & Beach—from Costa Rica Descents, boasting a perfect five-star rating and more than 300 reviews on TripAdvisor.
From the airport, it's off to Arenal's Montaña de Fuego Hotel & Spa. After a welcome cocktail reception, you're free to explore this 35-hectare private reserve at the foot of Arenal Volcano. Each Deluxe Bungalow was designed with the natural environment in mind, incorporating warm wood tones with spectacular views of the volcano from your private terrace.
Extreme Adventure: This package includes an all-day rafting trip on the Sarapiquí and Balsa rivers, featuring Class II, III, and IV rapids. In addition to lunch, this day also includes a canyoneering trip in which guests hike and down-climb through a secluded rain forest, and rappel down a waterfall. The next extreme adventure: a trek up the Arenal Volcano, which includes lunch and a dip in nearby hot springs. Finally, the package includes an exhilarating canopy zipline tour.
Wildlife Lovers: This package begins with a mellow river safari down the Peñas Blancas River, where you'll spot tropical birds, monkeys, poison dart frogs, caimans, and other exotic wildlife. The next day, you'll take a guided hike to Baldi Hot Springs, which is followed by dinner for two. Finally, get ready to paddle down Class II rapids, then tour an organic farm tour.
Jungle & Beach: You'll spend the first three days in La Fortuna rafting the Sarapiquí and Balsa rivers, hiking and down-climbing through a secluded rain forest, and rappelling down a waterfall. Then it's off to Manuel Antonio National Park for a two-night stay at Hotel Inn on the Park. A full-day nature tour, complete with a bilingual, government-licensed naturalist, takes guests through the entire park. You'll spot monkeys, coatis, sloths, exotic birds, and lizards along the way, and at the end you'll get a chance to bask on the beautiful white-sand beaches that punctuate the park.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013
Costa Rica Descents
Rafting and Rappelling in Costa Rica
popular right now
$50 to Spend on Food and Drink$25
Orange Garden Center
Spruce Up Your Yard this Spring with $40 to Spend on In-Store Garde...$20
Patria Restaurant and Lounge
$50 to Spend on Modern Latin Cuisine, Expertly-Crafted Cocktails, a...$25
Bring in the Pros and Get Two Hours of Moving Services with Two Mov...$150
WallyPark Valet Airport Parking
One Day of Valet Parking at EWR$10