You missed it This great deal for Resort at Squaw Creek is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Resort at Squaw Creek
Springtime on the Slopes of Squaw Valley
90% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Forest View Room
• Complimentary Valet Parking
• $25 Spa Credit per Guest
• One Bottle of House Wine
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Lake Tahoe—the largest alpine lake in North America and the second-deepest lake in the country—is simply the centerpiece of the region, a sparkling lapis lazuli gem on California's pinkie ring. Surrounding it are the highest concentration of ski areas on the continent, a gamer's paradise just over the border in Nevada, and a number of historical sites steeped in Gold Rush lore. And those are just a few of the region's highlights. Add to that a handful of excellent restaurants, a few family-owned wineries, and the kind of country hospitality you won't find in the city, and it's no wonder Tahoe is the state's premier hub for recreation.
Rated one of the Top 50 Ski Hotels by Condé Nast Traveler, the Resort at Squaw Creek—a AAA Four Diamond hotel—affords guests an unparalleled alpine experience. Each of 405 guest rooms is outfitted with custom furnishings, slate entryways, ceramic-tiled bathrooms, granite vanities, and LCD flat-screen TVs. And each Deluxe Room is appointed with an oversize Deep Powder pillow-top bed, an LCD flat-screen, and a desk or love seat. Oh, and unbeatable forest views through the picture windows.
• With your $25 spa credit, indulge in a 50- to 75-minute massage, facial, or body treatment at the Spa at Squaw Creek
• Choose from a number of on-site dining options: Sweet Potatoes Deli, Chuck Wagon, Six Peaks Grille, and Sandy's Pub
• Hit the slopes at Squaw Valley
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 27, 2013