You missed it This great deal for The Founders Inn and Spa is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Legacy Box Media Conversion Kit - 3 Options
South Hampton Roads$75$27.99
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
South Hampton Roads$89$29.99
Nutrisystem Dinners My Way® 28-Day Plan
South Hampton Roads$239$139.99
Will, Living Will, and Power of Attorney Package
South Hampton Roads$99$29.99
The Founders Inn and Spa
A History of Luxury in Virginia
88% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A One-Night Stay for Two in a Colonial Room ($110)
• Or, A Two-Night Stay for Two in Colonial Room ($220)
• 25% Discount on One Spa Service of 50 Minutes or Longer
Stretching all the way from the Chesapeake Bay to the North Carolina border, Virginia Beach is best known for its wide, sandy beaches and summertime surf culture. But the town, which also boasts a robust military tradition, is dripping with history and Colonial charm—in fact, First Landing Cross marks the point of disembarkation by Jamestown's first settlers. Tucked back from the shoreline lie expansive green spaces lined with sturdy oak trees and colorful porched homes, lending the place the feel of a small neighborhood rather than a large resort town.
Stepping onto the sprawling grounds of The Founders Inn and Spa, you'd be forgiven for thinking you were at the wrong place—palatial yet humbly named, the property is less of an inn than it is an estate. But an apt tribute to its namesake Founding Fathers? It is most certainly that. Set on 16 acres in Virginia Beach, the Georgian-style hotel is fronted by fountains and perfectly trimmed hedges, and decorated inside with Oriental rugs; chandeliers; and large framed paintings of John Adams, James Madison, and the like. Each newly renovated room features a Kingsdown pillow-top mattress, a 42-inch flat-screen TV, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
• Pamper yourself with a body treatment at the ultra-modern Flowering Almond Spa
• Head 20 minutes east to the Virginia Beach Boardwalk
• Drive north to historic Williamsburg, Jamestown, or Yorktown, each an hour away
• Grab a quick bite in The Hunt Room or opt for upscale dining in the award-winning Swan Terrace Restaurant
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 21, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 21, 2014