You missed it This great deal for Vail Cascade Resort & Spa is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Vail Cascade Resort & Spa
The Very Best of Vail
95% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A One-Night Stay for Two in a Resort Room, Any Days of the Week from Now to April 13 ($129)
• Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Resort Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($89) or Fridays and Saturdays ($99) from April 14 to May 29
• Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in the Alpine Room, Any Days of the Week from Now to April 13 ($149)
• Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in the Alpine Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($109) from April 14 to May 29
• Overnight Garage Self-Parking
• Waived Resort Fee
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Hear the words "Vail, Colorado," and images of flawless snowdrifts and posh aprés-ski lounges immediately come to mind. Those scenes certainly play out in winter, but the warmer months are just as happening, if less busy. Whether you come to ski black-diamond runs or kayak on Nottingham Lake, one thing doesn't change with the seasons: Vail Village is always hopping. Just check out local-favorite Red Lion, a neighborhood bar known for its live music and worn-in atmosphere.
Voted one of America's Best Mountain Resorts and one of America's Best Family Hotels in 2010 and 2011, respectively, by the readers of Travel + Leisure, the AAA Four Diamond Vail Cascade Resort & Spa is situated just outside Vail Village. In addition to warm gem tones and rich wood details, expect top-notch amenities—such as 42-inch flat-screen TVs and plush cotton robes—in each room. Indoor and outdoor sports courts, two heated outdoor swimming pools, three hot tubs, and Vail's largest fitness center—those are just some of the on-site facilities.
Named number two out of the Top 100 Resort Spas—US Mainland in 2012 by the readers of Condé Nast Traveler, Aria Spa offers can't-miss treatments like a deep-tissue massage or a signature facial. Later, satisfy appetites at the hotel's Atwater on Gore Creek restaurant, known for its extensive selection of craft beers. Start off with a couple of small plates, such as the lamb meatballs and barbecue brisket sliders, or dive right in with the rainbow trout or buffalo rib-eye—the views of Gore Creek are complimentary.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 23, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 29, 2013